via this site
1. This is Bubba of San Jose, California. He was adopted by Amber Marienthal in 2009, and has always done things his own way.
2. Amber’s family tried their best to keep him as an indoor cat, but Bubba had different things in mind. After making a ruckus indoors, the family decided it was best to let him roam free outdoors.
3. The Marienthals’ home is situated between Leland and Bret Harte middle schools, and Bubba being ever the explorer started to hang out at both campuses.
4. The schools welcomed him with open arms, and Bubba is now a hit with the staff and student bodies.
10. Marienthal said Bubba loves campus life. “He waits for school to start, and he doesn’t come home until all the sports are done,” she said. “As long as he’s alive, I think he’ll hang out at the school.”
11. From the way it looks, it doesn’t appear as if people at either school will mind that one bit.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!